Well it had to come............... all good things come to an end. Today has been housework, cleaning, bed changing, mopping floors, dusting, cleaning the bathroom and packing away our clothes and toiletries.
There was one break in the middle of the day to do some shopping for items to leave in the apartment ready for the next visit. It was so hot. All our English friends who have been out here throughtout July and August are eagerly awaiting a change in the weather .... longing for cooler days and, dare I say it, rain. They reckon they will be out dancing in the rain as soon as it arrives.
We rewarded ourselves this evening with a meal out .... cooking every day on holiday can be tiresome but I must add that I have enjoyed eating the meals I have cooked and so I am not complaining. On the way back we called into say goodbye to Sandra who lives in the apartment below us and enjoyed sharing a glass of wine with her on her balcony and meeting her grandchildren.
We leave tomorrow on the 10am flight to Bristol and will reflect on the holiday when we are back in Exmouth. We have had a lovely time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.